Zach Galifianakis Interviews Obama

- March 11, 2014

WASHINGTON, DC – “Sorry I had to cancel a few times. My mouse pad broke and I had to get my great aunt some diabetes […]

AHI: Recognition of IOCC Long Overdue

- March 11, 2014

NEW YORK – The American Hellenic Institute (AHI) is holding its 39th anniversary gala in Washington, DC on March 8, and is showcasing, among others, […]

Chobani Yogurt To Sell 20% Stake

- March 11, 2014

N.Y. Greek-style yogurt maker Chobani reportedly wants to sell a minority stake in a deal that could value the company at around $2.5 billion.

Area Educators and Innovative Programs

- March 10, 2014

NEW YORK –  The Direct Archdiocesan District Office of Education, whose director is Mary Makedon, and the schools of the Cathedral of St. Demetrios […]

Councilman Constantinides’ New Office

- March 10, 2014

ASTORIA – Costa Constantinidis, Astoria’s new City Council member, hosted a reception marking the grand opening of his District Office for friends and constituents. Constantinides […]

AHI Marks Greek-American Achievement

- March 9, 2014

Greek-Americans and philhellenes from across the country filled the grand ballroom of the Washington Hilton for the Hellenic Heritage Achievements and National Public Service Awards Dinner and the 39th anniversary of the American Hellenic Institute. International Orthodox Christian Charities (IOCC) was honored, along with Congresswoman Dina Titus.

Giuliani Endorses Demos for Congress

- March 9, 2014

BROOKHAVEN, NY –  Greek-American George Demos’ campaign for Congress received a boost on March 7, as former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani endorsed him, […]

Alexi Giannoulias Ties the Knot

- March 8, 2014

CHICAGO – It’s official. Bank of New York Mellon Wealth Management Senior Director Alexi Giannoulias has wed. Sorry ladies, but the 37 year-old former State […]

Orestes Declared Not Guilty at Retrial

- March 8, 2014

CHICAGO, IL – After reexamining the trial of Socrates last year, the National Hellenic Museum continued its court series, this time revisiting the mythological trial […]