NEW YORK – On September 17, AHEPA’s Estia Pindus Chapter #326 hosts its 6th Annual Cigar Night at The Cove Restaurant & Oyster Bar in Glen Cove, NY starting at 7 PM. All proceeds will be donated to the St. Nicholas Church Relief Fund in Flushing, NY. The rain date has been scheduled for September 24th.
Due to capacity restrictions, please register as soon as possible at: http://www.nycahepa326.org/. Admission to the event is $150 and includes food, open bar, cigars, and a whiskey and bourbon tasting table.
Philanthropy and volunteerism have been pillars of strength for AHEPA. From natural disaster relief to raising funds for the elimination of life-threatening diseases to making significant contributions to our local neighborhoods, AHEPA is at the forefront of charitable giving.
AHEPA and its affiliated organizations, the Daughters of Penelope, Sons of Pericles, and Maids of Athena, will support the campaign by raising funds to help ‘Benefitting St. Nicholas Church Relief Fund.’
The various sponsorship levels of the event follow:
- Diamond Level ($5000): 6 Free admission tickets for purchaser and guests, also your company logo advertised on our multimedia sites and super large print on a poster at the night of the event
- Platinum Level ($2000): 4 free admission tickets for purchaser and guests, also your company logo advertised on our multimedia sites and super large print on a poster at the night of the event
- Gold Level ($1000): 2 free admission tickets for purchaser and guests, and your company logo in print on a poster
- Silver Level ($500) Company logo in medium print on a poster
- Bronze Level ($250) Company logo in print on a poster board
- Raffle Prize Level ($50, $100, $200, Other) Names on a poster board
All sponsor proceeds from the event will go towards the building of ‘Support the Growth of Camp St. Paul.’