Happy December! That snuck up on us pretty quickly.
Over the course of the next few weeks, we’ll be releasing our Greek-inspired gift guides for every type of gift – taking into consideration every budget and every person on your list.
Here’s a small sampling of what’s to come!
Things you need to prepare for the holiday season:
- Christmas Cards: Time to buy some holiday cards for all your Greek friends and family. Try these hand lettered and hand drawn graphic cards from Cartoules Press. ($6)
- Vasilopita Coins: Let’s upgrade your Vasilopita this year. Whether you’re in charge of making your family’s pita, you want to impress your mother-in-law, or you’re just tired of tin-foiled nickels, this ‘flouri’ will make your pita-cutting tradition a bit more special. (Plus, whoever wins won’t accidentally use it at the grocery store…) (~$10)
- 2021 Christmas Ornament: You can always count on Hellenic Aesthetic to bring the chic-est items for Greece. Check out the ‘mati’ inspired ornaments (in six different colors) that will be sure to keep the evil eye away this holiday season. ($23)
- Thank You Stationary: Get ahead of your ‘thank you’ cards this year with this special stationary set which includes foil-stamped, embossed notecards and envelopes in a beautiful gift box. ($95)
Our Unique Stocking Stuffers:
- Organic Sheet Masks: Try these Greek yogurt, nourishing organic sheet masks that will leave any recipient’s skin visibly hydrated, softer and smoother. ($6)
- Hand Sanitizer: Unfortunately, hand sanitizer has become a very frequent part of our daily life. Fortunately, we found the perfect one for a stocking stuffer: it’s alcohol-based, it’s in a beautiful reusable bottle, and it’s made of all-natural essential oils. ($12)
- Mati Pin: Take a look around, pins are coming back! Those lucky enough to get one of these can adorn their backpacks, hats, jackets, or whatever else. Ftou ftou! ($7)
- Herbal Tea: Try Yia Mas’ ‘Hygeia’ Greek herbal tea blend (consisting of mountain tea, chamomile and sage) for a unique and useful stocking stuffer that everyone could use. ($14)
- Card Holder: Handcrafted in Greece from natural leather that has been dyed naturally (available in four colors) and embossed, this card holder is an elegant gift that the recipient can use every day – for a long time. (~$80)