ATHENS – Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis will attend the World Economic Forum at Davos, Switzerland, on Tuesday.
The Greek premier is scheduled to hold the following meetings, in Athens time:
– At 18:00 with ‘Mubadala’ investments fund Managing Director, Khaldoon Khalifa Al Mubarak
– At 19:00 with founder and investments manager of ‘Bridgewater Associates’, Ray Dalio
– At 19:30 with ‘Jigsaw’ CEO, Jared Cohen
– At 20:00 with President and Managing Director of ‘Trafigura’ raw materials storage and transport company, Jeremy Weir
– At 21:00, Mitsotakis will make one of the three introductory speeches at an official dinner about the challenges faced by Europe and the EU’s global role after Russia’s invasion in Ukraine, together with Spanish Prime Minister, Pedro Sanchez and European Central Bank President, Christine Lagarde.