ATHENS – As of Friday, the public will be able to file complaints concerning cybercrime incidents digitally on the gov.gr platform, after the signing of a joint decision by Citizen Protection Minister Takis Theodorikakos and State and Digital Governance Minister Kyriakos Pierrakakis. The complaint can be filed in the section “Citizen and everyday life” and the subsection “Complaints”.
Specifically, citizens will be able to electronically submit their complaints to the Cybercrime Prosecution Directorate of the Greek Police, for
* offenses against minors via the internet
* illegal access to a computer
* illegal trafficking of audiovisual works via the internet
* breach of privacy of electronic and telephone communications
* cases of computer fraud
* financial cybercrime involving electronic / digital currencies