NEW YORK – The Capital Link webinar, titled Innovative Ways to Access the U.S. Capital Markets, presented by the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and Seward & Kissel LLP, takes place on Wednesday November 18,10 AM EST.
After a review of recent trends and developments in capital raising activity in the U.S. markets, the webinar will delve into innovative mechanisms that allow foreign issuers to access the U.S. capital markets.
It will cover options such Direct Listings, Quotation Listings, SPACs and traditional IPOs. Pioneered by NYSE, Direct Listing is a whole new avenue for private companies to get listed on a U.S. Exchange.
The discussion will touch upon the following areas:
- How can private companies achieve a Direct Listing in the U.S. without the traditional IPO process?
- How can publicly listed companies on non-U.S. Exchanges get listed in the U.S. with or without capital raising?
- How can non-U.S. companies get a U.S. listing through SPACs
- What are the requirements, process, cost and timetable for each option?
- How do they compare to traditional IPOs?
- What are the advantages for issuers and investors?
The webinar speakers Alex Ibrahim, Head of International Listing at NYSE, and Ted Horton, Partner at Seward & Kissel LLP, will discuss the regulatory, legal and commercial aspects of these options.
The event will be moderated by Capital Link President Nicolas Bornozis.
Registration is complimentary, please register at: https://webinars.capitallink.com/2020/capitalmarkets/index.html.
The webinar will consist of a 40-minute expert discussion, which will be followed by a live Q&A session lasting for 15 minutes. This webinar will be archived and available for replay upon registration.
Participants can submit questions to the panelists, prior to or during the event through the special feature on the event page, or they can email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org.