Government spokesman Stelios Petsas announced the new Cabinet of Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis on Monday evening, adding that its members will be sworn in at 12:00 noon on Tuesday in the presidential palace.
This will be followed by handovers at individual ministries.
The new Cabinet will hold its first meeting in the parliament building at 11:00 a.m. onm Wednesday, Petsas said.
NEW CABINET (List)
Prime Minister: Kyriakos Mitsotakis Vice-President: Panagiotis Pikrammenos
1. Ministry of Finance Minister: Christos Staikouras Deputy Minister on taxation policy and state assets: Apostolos Vesyropoulos Deputy Minister on budgetary policy: Theodoros Skylakakis Deputy Minister on financial system: Georgios Zavvos
2. Ministry of Development and Investments Minister: Spyridon-Adonis Georgiadis Deputy Minister on private investments and public-private partnerships: Giannis Tsakiris Deputy Minister on reseach and technology: Christos Dimas Deputy Minister on industry and trade: Nikos Papathanassis
3. Ministry of Foreign Affairs Minister: Nikos Dendias Alternate minister on European affairs: Miltiadis Varvitsiotis Deputy Minister on economic diplomacy and extroversion: Kostas Fragogiannis Deputy Minister on expatriate Greeks: Antonis Diamataris
4. Ministry of Citizen Protection Minister: Michalis Chrisochoidis Alternate Minister on immigration policy: Giorgos Koumoutsakos Deputy Minister on anti-criminal policy: Lefteris Oikonomou
5. National Defence Ministry Minister: Nikos Panagiotopoulos Deputy minister: Alkiviadis Stefanis
6. Ministry of Education and Religious Affairs Minister: Niki Kerameus Deputy minister on primary and secondary education and special education: Sofia Zacharaki Deputy minister on higher education: Vasilis Digalakis
7. Ministry of Labour and Social Welfare Minister: Giannis Vroutsis Deputy minister on social insurance: Panagiotis Mitarakis Deputy minister on welfare and social solidarity: Domna Michailidou
8. Ministry of Health Minister: Vasilis Kikilias Deputy minister: Vasilis Kontozamanis
9. Ministry of Environment and Energy Minister: Kostis Chatzidakis Deputy minister on energy and natural resources: Gerasimos Thomas Deputy minister on environmental and urban environment: Dimitris Oikonomou
10. Ministry of Culture and Sports Minister: Lina Mendoni Deputy minister on sports: Lefteris Avgenakis
11. Ministry of Justice Minister: Kostas Tsiaras Deputy minister: Dimitris Kranis
12. Ministry of Interior Minister: Panagiotis Theodorikakos Deputy minister on local government and elections: Theodoros Livanios Deputy minister on Macedonia-Thrace: Theodoros Karaoglou
13. Ministry of Digital Governance Minister of State and Digital Governance: Kyriakos Pierrakakis Deputy minister on simplification processes: Georgios Georgantas Deputy minister on digital strategy: Grigoris Zareifopoulos
14. Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport Minister: Kostas Achillea Karamanlis Deputy minister on trasport: Giannis Kefalogiannnis
15. Ministry of Shipping and Island Policy Minister: Giannis Plakiotakis
16. Ministry of Agricultural Development and Food Minister: Makis Voridis Deputy minister on Common Agricultural Policy: Kostas Skrekas Deputy minister on fishing policy: Fotini Arabatzi
17. Ministry of Tourism Minister: Charis Theocharis Deputy minister: Manos Konsolas
State Minister: Giorgos Gerapetritis Deputy Director to the Prime Minister on coordination of government: Akis Skertsos Deputy Director to the Prime Minister on communication, information and spokesperson: Stelios Petsas
In addition, Government Spokesman Stelios Petsas said that New Democracy will propose Ioannina MP Konstantinos Tasoulas for president of the Greek parliament.