ATHENS - Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis will address two events and meet with investors during his visit to the annual World Economic Forum (WEF) at Davos, Switzerland, between January 23 ando 24.
The Greek premier will have the following meetings, either as part of the WEF or on the sidelines of the forum, which is devoted to global warming (all in Athens time):
THURSDAY, January 23
- 12.30, the PM will chat with history professor Niall Ferguson before an audience (live streaming)
- 15.30, the PM will speak at a panel on "Seeking a Green New Deal"; panelists include EU Commission Executive VP for the European Green Deal Frans Timmermans, and Netherlands Prime Minister Mark Rutte (live streaming)
- 17.45, the PM will meet with German Federal Minister of Defence and CDU leader Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer
- 18.30, he will meet with French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire
FRIDAY, January 24
- 10.30, the PM will meet with president of the Venezuelan National Assembly and interim president Juan Guaido
- 11.15, he will meet with Kurdistan Region President Nechirvan Barzani
During his visit to Davos and on the sidelines of the forum, Prime Minister Mitsotakis will also hold private meetings with investors and with top-level managers of large foreign companies, including Microsoft, ENEL, Visa Europe, Bloomberg, Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC), Heineken, and Google (European, Middle East and African division).