ATHENS -- Confirmed vaccination appointments which are scheduled to be held as of Saturday (May 8) through the month of July total approximately 4.5 million, the E-Governance ministry reported.
Additionally, until the end of the day Friday, some 2,391,526 vaccinations of a first dose had been carried out, and some 1,143,686 inoculations of a second dose, it was added.
Meanwhile, the age groups of citizens who have so far either received the first dose of a vaccine or have booked an inoculation appointment are as follows, in descending order:
- 316, 275 citizens aged 50-54
- 300,476 citizens aged 45-49
- 271,087 citizens aged 55-59
- 222,456 citizens aged 30-39
- 154,666 citizens aged 40-44